Customer service on this dealership service center is NON existent.Being in Birmingham on business trip my brand new Ford Explorer 2016 with 8,600 miles on it stalled in the middle of the traffic.

Likely nobody rear ended me and I escaped unharmed. It was real life threatening situation. Turned out Electronic Trottle Body broke down. Repair time to replace it is about 30 minutes.

This is common problem for most of Ford cars and it's unbelievable that they sell cars that are really DANGEROUS to drive. Just read the reviews. No recall for this problem is issued by Ford. Car was towed to the nearest Ford location Adamson Ford.

It all happened in Thursday around noon. Ford haven't offered any loaner car or arranged rental even when I asked for it. I explained that I'm in Birmingham on business trip and had to leave on Saturday morning. They promised to call me and update on the status of repair.

They never did. I had to call them Friday three times and asked and begged to fix my car so I could drive it home. Service advisor Bradley Evans acted like he doesn't give a *** about me and my problem. He told me that is the earliest they could even take a look on my car is Monday next week but he wasn't sure they will.

I had to drive rental car home and eventually drive back 300 miles to Birmingham to pick up my car when it is finally fixed.Buy Ford car or service it on Adamson Ford dealership service center only if you are into some sort of S&M and like to be treated like dirt.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Adamson Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Adamson Ford to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adamson Ford and adamson ford car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments